Asia Pacific College System would like to express their sincere thanks to parents who have shown their interest and trusted the school’s curriculum. In order to ensure teaching goals and overall care for the students, please refer to the enrolment regulations as below.
1. Provide enough documents of each class level required by the Education Sector.
A list of documents includes:
FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS:
FOR MIDDLE-SCHOOL STUDENTS:
FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT:
2. Provide enough information of student’s health problems and inform other changes of health issues (if any). In case of emergency relating to the medical issues, APC will find the best solutions or the most optimal solutions to take care of the students (even if we cannot keep in touch with the parents or family).
3. Cooperate with the school in training their personal ethics and behaviors based on the school’s regulations in order to bring the most effective education to the students.
4. Create convenient conditions for students to fully participate in programs or extra-curricular activities held by the school.
5. Cooperate with the school to guarantee food safety and hygiene for students; remind the students not to buy food outside the school or freely carrying food to the school.
6. School tuition will be paid at the beginning of the school year or at the first term. Fees for meals will be paid at the first week of each quarter.
7. Registration fee (place-reserve confirmation) and enrolment fee applied for new students are collected only one time and will not be refunded if the student stopped studying at APC.
8. Fees for meal will be deducted as students are absent with permission (based on the parents’ confirmation letter submitted at least one day in advance).
We highly appreciate the cooperation from parents.